Create Your Own Marching Shows
Sign Up for Free
Band & Corps
Report a Bug
Joe's Work Log
Reflections of Light
Any help would be nice! However, specific problems addressed would be appreciated! :)
1. On sets 1-5 The colorguard is quite close together, just from a realism standpoint i would either make the circle larger so their flags won't be crashing into each others flags, or just have them not have flags.
2. On set 20-21, make sure those blocks are clean, the lines don't look very straight to me.
3.I love the visual thing you have from 21-26, and i love the last set you currently have, good luck with the rest :D
First off, I like what you have so far. There's no collisions. And the drill is very clean. Here's what I would fix though (these are my opinions)
1: The way you form the block in the beginning with the winds: I would try and consider having the steps sizes of the percussion and guard match the winds. The transitions in the guard especially look really slow compared to the winds.
2. I would suggest spacing out the guard in sets 1-5 like Justin said. They look a little close and unrealistic.
3. The block in set 20 or 21, like Justin said, are a little dirty. That's something very minor though and can easily be fixed.
4. Experiment with the guard. Give them some exciting drill like the winds. Same goes for the percussion. They are part of the corps/band too. Giving the guard and percussion exciting drill will make the entire show look better.
Other than my opinions, this show is looking like it will be your best one yet. Good luck with completing it!
I also like what you have here so far! The only things I will say will help you further better your show, because I really don't know what else you can do up to that point, but you'll figure something out.
What I saw were a few collisions here and there, specifically in the tubas between sets 15-17: maybe you can widen their spacing just a tad, because I noticed from 16-17 that there were a few collisions.
Also, set 26 (I think) in the quads had a collision with the snare up there when they rotated.
I really like the show, I think I would give it a 7, maybe 8 so far. Keep it up!
to add a comment.
TERMS OF SERVICE