Create Your Own Marching Shows
Sign Up for Free
Band & Corps
Report a Bug
Joe's Work Log
Update #51 -- Videos & Critique
I just deployed the 51st update. This was a really big update, so I hope you like it.
There's now a new intro video, and many new tutorial videos covering the functionality of the show editor. This isn't complete yet -- more are coming in the next few weeks.
Be sure to click Like on all of them. =)
Special thanks to pedazos for his original intro video, which had over 60,000 views!
• WIP Feedback forum is renamed Show Critique.
• It's now open for critique of published shows.
• Promoted separately from the general forum and does not show up in Latest Posts.
• There is now one main plan on the upgrade page: the Full Year with a lower price.
• Last time this plan was available, the response was very good, and given the current economy, I think it will be a better value.
• A 3-month option will be available as a link for members who have previously upgraded.
• Set # appears when hovering over setbar (Thanks Anthony V)
• Deleted Likes now only hide the comment (Thanks Justin Altrogge)
• When marchers are selected in order, a green arrow will appear next to the "# selected" text (Thanks Jerry)
• In preview mode, press Ctrl-R to activate Record Mode, which removes the title bar (Thanks Vincent Pezza)
• If a member is ghosted, they no longer count toward the longest path. (Thanks Jennifer Spainhour)
• Miscellaneous graphic improvements
• Number of Likes received are now listed in the side panel.
• Design Rating is now the sum of your top 10 shows, which is a much clearer gauge of your skill level. Patches have been updated accordingly.
• Email notification sent to you when someone you Follow publishes a show (you can turn this off under Edit Profile)
• New patch graphics
• Circuit removed from microband profiles
• Short replies no longer count toward your "Critique Posts" count.
• Threads in subforums ordered by latest reply. Reminder: Do NOT bump your own topics.
• Category/circuit pulldowns when posting new topic in Competition forum
• Titles of Locked forum topics are now italicized
• Fixed Loading bug for certain premium shows
• Fixed Mr Metronome / change uniforms bug (Thanks Landry Kendrick)
• Fixed Wave Once from not animating in edit mode
• Fixed ripple flag toss glitch (Thanks Will Panter)
• Fixed checkboxes for email settings under Edit Profile
• Ripples are now limited to
instead of limited to "ripple steps"
• Popup warning appears when adding a ripple in a situation where it won't work (e.g. equipment changes)
• Longer ripples (20+ marchers) now animate faster
Please let me know how it goes, and report any bugs in the Report a Bug forum.
Yay! I helped! Thanks Joe!
Wow! Thanks Joe, You really are amazing :)
Ok Thanks Joe!
Please post bugs in the Report a Bug forum, not in this thread. Thanks
As always, thank you, Joe!
Thanx for the update, alltough i am a little disappointed for the abality to create ripples in only 3 sets, i'd loved to create " small" ripples throughout a show ( turning basses at the 50 etc.) wich made it more lively to create effects troughout, but i guess there's a good reason for limiting...
cool thanks for using my idea :D
Awesome! Thanks Joe!
Thanks Joe, support you. :-D
awww that was great JOE you RoCk ! <3ed it
Great improvements! Thank you so much Joe! Luckily I just ran out on my Premium membership (3 months) because this seems to be a reasonable price for full year! Once again, many thanks to you!
Woah! This is a big update! Thanks so much!
So this is a totally awesome update. Thank you. I've got a suggestion for you, but - since it is, in fact, a suggestion - I will leave it in your dropbox, although I'm partly interested in seeing what others think of it.
Edit: I subscribed to, liked, and featured in my channel list MicroMarching's videos :) it seemed approproiate.
Wow! nice job!
Hehe, I got on for the first time in at least a month (band+ap classes=extreme business and sleeping patterns similar to a vampire) and I noticed the site looked slightly different for some reason. Then I saw all the awesome stuff Joe added because he's awesome.
i'm just can speak indonesia subtitle , so please translate my speak .
"bagaimana cara menggunakannya ?"
yea thats what im talking about that was so awwwwsomeeeee
to add a comment.
TERMS OF SERVICE